Monday, May 3, 2010

to the batmobile....

well...the airport.....so on the way...i stopped at nate and marikas...so i could leave the truck there so mark and yvonne could take it home when they got in...and when i was walking in...my fone wasnt in my pocket.....so i went back to the truck to make sure i actually had my fone...and i did....so i grabbed it...and as i was turning around/shutting the door...i somehow just launched my fone...and it officially died.....so im not sure what im gonna do...maybe find a new fone when i get back to liberal to use for a monthish.....well other than that.....im havin a good day...i actually finished most of my packing...which is convenient because i am typing this in the airport....i hope i have everything i need...if not...ah well.....life goes on......i am soo excited to be gettin back home...so many family and friends to hang out with......i am really going to miss washington life.....well i think i am done typing....im gonna go take care of the juice i just drank....and then get ready for my flight...keep you posted once more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment